Whats on my mind these days.

Some things you just have to discuss, well Blog about.
(and for those wondering about the title its Down 4 Powder)






Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Rig


So after collecting parts for a few weeks, I finally have my new rig up and running. Bring on Battle Field 3! Now even though I say new the motherboard was slightly used and given to me by a good friend of mine. So here are the specs, and trust me there is always room for improvement (SSD coming soon)

- Intel® Core™2 Quad Brand Logo
Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q9400
(6M Cache, 2.66 GHz, 1333 MHz FSB
- Evga GeForce GTX580
- Cool Master 932 Full Tower
- 4 x 4GB G Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB
- 1000w Power Supply

By the way I have learned today when your teammate is getting charged by a legion of Roach's it is best to send your MMM army that you have standing by before you blow the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment