Whats on my mind these days.

Some things you just have to discuss, well Blog about.
(and for those wondering about the title its Down 4 Powder)






Saturday, December 11, 2010

That TIme of Year

Like the title says its that time of year again, time to hit up all your homies grab your shred stick give it a good beginning of the season wax and go shred the gnar! Winter is officially upon us and though I wont be riding this whole season as much as my heart desires (job pulling me away) I will definitely try and get the most riding in I possible can in the time that is given to me.
I believe a good quote for this is.....

“Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't
own it, but you can use it. You can't keep
it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it
you can never get it back.

"Harvey MacKay"

No comments:

Post a Comment