Whats on my mind these days.

Some things you just have to discuss, well Blog about.
(and for those wondering about the title its Down 4 Powder)






Sunday, August 19, 2012

Free college classes from the Ivy League


Almost everyone that knows me know I love to learn and I love technology, so when my friend Dana mentioned that there were free classes being put out by Harvard, MIT, and Berkeley I got really excited. Last year there were two classes that where put out to the public by Stanford as a experiment to see how the general public would do compared to the students actually receiving credit for the courses but I didn't participate and take advantage of them. This year I definitely plan to. Now I have to decide which one I want to take CS50x Intro to Computer Sci or 6.00x Intro to Computer Science and Programming.... hmmm decisions decisions......

No comments:

Post a Comment