Whats on my mind these days.

Some things you just have to discuss, well Blog about.
(and for those wondering about the title its Down 4 Powder)






Sunday, August 19, 2012

Python


As of late I have been wanting to learn a programming language; something that is useful, not that complicated, and that I can start using right away. While looking for this the website Codeacademy decided to add to their curriculum a course on Python. Python is a object oriented language that is mostly used for web applications. I already take a HTML class and messed around with JavaScript (which is still a work in progress) but I am quickly learning this new syntax based language and trying to find something to edit or create. I highly recommend visiting the Codeacedmy website if not to truly learn then you can dabble a little. Now let me get back to this next lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment